In my opinion, letterbox gifts are the most thoughtful way to gift. Personalised to your recipient and all of their favourite things, you can’t go wrong!
There are so many special occasions or celebrations for which a letterbox gift would be perfect. Here are just a few:
- New mum/mum-to-be
- Hen Do
Or you might send one simply to let someone know you are thinking of them, to cheer them up or because they just deserve a treat!
Why not add even more of a personalised touch to your box with and theme your gift around an interest of your loved one?
Here are some ideas for themes you could use for a letterbox gift set:
- Self care/relaxation/mindfulness
- Alcohol – Gin/Prosecco
To create your own DIY letterbox gift set, you will need:
- Large letter sized postal box
- Packing/Cello tape
- shredded paper/tissue paper/bubble wrap
- Ribbon or Twine for decor (optional)
- card/notecards for gift message (optional)
Here are some pretty universal ideas to get you started;
- Bath bomb
- Scented candles/tealights
- Biscuits/mini treat bags/brownie bites etc
- Mini Prosecco/wine bottle
- Gin/whisky miniatures
- Motivational pin/badge
- Small ornaments
- Hair accessories
Simply package it all up, secure with tape, write the address and then post!
A super easy, thoughtful gift!